You understand and agree that our Area is provided ” AS-IS” and that Today’s Bride assumes no responsibility for your ability to (or any costs or fees associated with your ability to) obtain access to our Area. Nor does Today’s Bride assume any liability for the failure to store or maintain any user communications or personal settings.
1. In consideration of your visiting and using our Area, you represent that you are able to form a binding contract. You also agree to that any information you provide about yourself is accurate and complete information at the time provided. You agree to timely update any information provided to Today’s Bride to keep it accurate and complete. Failure to accurately and completely provide, and timely update, information about yourself is reasonable grounds for Today’s Bride to suspend or terminate your account and refuse you service in the future.
Today’s Bride is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its brides, grooms, and other users including children. Please remember that Today’s Bride Area is designed to inform, educate, entertain, and support brides-to-be and their families, and as a result has a diverse audience. Accordingly, it is the responsibility of legal guardians (moms and dads) to determine whether any parts of our Area are appropriate for your child.
3. Certain names, logos, and/or phrases in our Area may constitute trademarks an/or copyrights of Today’s Bride or its clients. The mark ” Today’s Bride” and the contents of this Web site Area are the sole property of Today’s Bride . Reproduction in whole or in part is strictly prohibited without the expressly written permission of Today’s Bride.
All of the writing in our Area is the copyrighted property of Today’s Bride, and is protected as such. None of the material may be reproduced without our written permission, with the exception of downloading or printing a single copy for yourself . This copyright extends from original Today’s Bride material, to the raw compilations of posts in our folders, to any edited and filtered compilations of posts that we may sell and distribute. The right to download and store or output the materials found on Today’s Bride is granted for viewing use only. Materials may not be reproduced in any form. Any reproduction or editing by any means mechanical or electronic without the explicit written permission of Today’s Bride is expressly prohibited.
Today’s Bride reserves the right to republish any material contributed by our readers. By posting a message, a subscriber expressly grants the right to Today’s Bride to republish or sell the message as part of any edited compilation such as the Today’s Bride eNewsletter. Material that is copyright protected may not be submitted without permission from the copyright owner. Since there are many thousands of possible sources spread out across the Internet, it is impossible for us at Today’s Bride to know if a posting represents a copyright infringement. Please remember you are responsible for the material you submit to Today’s Bride, including taste, reliability, originality and copyright. Author(s) may be held legally responsible for copyright infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy, as well as any damages arising out of actions resulting from materials submitted by you and posted by Today’s Bride. You are responsible for ensuring that your message or posting does not violate any extant copyrights. If you believe that your copyrighted material has been posted to Today’s Bride without permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Bride will have a nonexclusive global license to publish the content submitted by users and contributors within Today’s Bride. Today’s Bride will also have global nonexclusive adaptation and resale rights over any content and material submitted by users and contributors within Today’s Bride’s sites. These nonexclusive publishing license and resale/adaptation rights extend to any materials submitted ” for publication” within Today’s Bride, including both message board postings and content submitted to Today’s Bride for uploading and subsequent publishing within Areas. Today’s Bride and Today’s Bride’s staff are not and will not be responsible for any misleading, false, or otherwise injurious information and advice communicated in our Area or for any results obtained from the use of such information or advice. Today’s Bride will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by a user through the user’s reliance on information and advice gained in this Area.
4. Given the that some content is provided from outside sources, we are not able to edit and ensure the accuracy of the content generated by our users, many of whom use anonymous email addresses and names and with whom we have no official relationship.
Therefore, users of Today’s Bride should handle the information generated by fellow users with common sense caution. All users should consider any information and advice given by other users as a starting point for their own research. Today’s Bride cannot guarantee the accuracy, efficacy, or veracity of any information provided from our users.
Today’s Bride cannot guarantee that all content and materials that appear in Today’s Bride’s Areas is not infringing on any registered or non-registered copyrights.
5. Content from www.todaysbride.com, including but not limited to any member profile information such as member names, email addresses, member contact information, or member-personalized wedding-related information, may not be taken from the web site and used for any purpose. names, email addresses and other contact information from member profile information or the pages and postings on this site may not be used by outside vendors or other third parties for purposes of solicitation. Unsolicited emails to our members or to Today’s Bride vendors may constitute misrepresentation, misappropriation of Today’s Bride’s business name and reputation, unfair competition, and may also violate laws that prohibit unsolicited email, for which Today’s Bride shall be entitled to take appropriate legal action including seeking injunctive relief, an accounting of profits, damages, legal fees and costs.
6. Today’s Bride reserves the right from time to time to make modifications and changes to our Area. These modifications and changes may include, but are not limited to, discontinuing, temporarily or permanently, any service offered by, or through Today’s Bride (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Today’s Bride shall not be liable to you or to any other party for any changes and modifications to our Area.
7. ‘While we hope we stay together forever, you agree that, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, Today’s Bride may terminate your access to Today’s Bride, including purging your member account and any material and information associated with your member account (including your user name, password, registry and profile). Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to, violation of the provisions set forth You acknowledge and agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in sole discretion of Today’s Bride and that Today’s Bride shall not be liable to you or any other party for the termination of your access to our Area or the purging of any material.
8. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
YOUR USE OF OUR AREA IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES PROVIDED IN OUR AREA ARE PROVIDED ON AN ” AS IS” AND ” AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TODAY’S BRIDE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
TODAY’S BRIDE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET ANY OF YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE FROM ERROR OR OMISSION, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF ANY SERVICE IN OUR AREA WILL BE USEFUL, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES OFFERED IN OUR AREA WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE OPERATION OF AREA INCLUDING THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF ANY SERVICE IN OUR AREA IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM (OR ANY COMPONENT CONNECTED TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM) OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD (INTENTIONAL OR OTHERWISE) OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TODAY’S BRIDE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL AND REPUTATION, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES. THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY APPLIES EVEN IF TODAY’S BRIDE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree that your member account is non-transferable and any rights to your account or contents within your account terminate upon your death.