b'HONEYMOON What you need toet a pass ort:U.S. State Department\'s Form DS-11 (application) pptform.state.gov Proof of citizenship (original Certified Birthertifi ate,naturalization records, citizenship records, previous passport)Proof of identity (drivers license, military ID, social security card)2x2 passport photograph. Some Post Offi es will do this for you or you can go to a pharmacy to get a photo taken.Passport TIMELINEBEFORE AFTER4 months 3 weeks WEDDING 2 weeks 4-6 weeks 10 yearsApply for passport GetCelebrate! Apply for aSubmit your Renew your It could take 4-8Marriagename change passport passportweeks for your License amendmentpassport to be applicationprocessed. Four months will cover youIf you already have a passport, make sure it is valid for longer thanif you need to apply a second time.6 months past your honeymoon date. Some countries may refuse you entranceif your passport expires sooner than 6 months.74 | TODAY\'S BRIDE 8-12 MONTHS UNTIL "I DO" 74'